Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mayor Shirley did not bring the cashews up WITH her but listen on Monday, she's gonna be on and she'll tell everyone what she DID bring. We're still getting the cashews, cuz like ehs said, A deal is a deal. But she couldnt bring them on the plane. Second, it was a big party that the Aces thrw for the city. It was free. So you could meet the players, and touch the Kelly up. It has been 26 years since Anchorage has had a championship team so it was a big deal. There were a lot of people. But Matt and I have a little in. Several actually. Mike Lee (he's on the team) is the cousin of Carlos (Lee) who I work with at the store. Carlos is in Ralph's music group. (He'ss the red and Black one if you have seen the cover. if not click on The Zhinin at the right) Mike Scott's girlfriend is best friends with Brandi, who I work with at the spa. AND Bob and Lori are friends so I met him through her.

P.. I'm working on the pictures!

No comments: