Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I just saw grandpa. It has been awhile since he has appeared in my dreams. We were all at church. Everyone. And it was the first time they were able to bring Callie. And we were all outside taking turns holding her. It was a beautiful day. Grandma and Aunt Judy and Nicole and a couple of other people were in this sitting room, that doesnt really exsist in the church but in my dream it was right there so we brought Callie inside and I was holding her and there was a couch, and a couple chairs and a love seat in this sitting room. And Like I said Grandma was there and she was in the chair, and someone was on the couch with Aun t Judy and Nicole was standing, and somone was on the loveseat next to them was Grandpa. I could see him but no one else could, of course. No one else does. But it is so different when he is there in my dreams. For one, I am not ever actually IN my own dreams. Usually I am someone else in my dream, I just "know" that I am me. And no one ever looks at me. People never make eye c ontact with me in my dreams. ever. But he looked right at me. In my eyes. It felt so real. I could feel him. And So he stood up and I handed him the baby. And everyone's eyes got huge and their mouths dropped open. They couldnt see him, but they saw him holding Callie. He looked at me and I just said, "Now they know." And I kept reapeating that. Now they know. Then my stupid rude neighbors were loud and woke me up. So just like that he was gone again. I think that is what made me cry. I wwasnt ready for him to leave again, and thoose buttheads woke me up and I lost him again. Who knows when he will come back. It has been a long time since I have seen him.

i just cant really phathom, how his dreams are SOOO very different from my everyday dreams. They are so real and the feelings... And his face. . I miss that face.

No comments: