Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

We just had the BEST night EVER. We got to spend the evening with the Aces. They did a presentation at the Sullivan Arena, and it was AWESOME. I got to meet the Big Rig, Cam Keith! and Matt got to meet Mike Scott. Well, we got to meet almost all of them. And Jack michaels and Bob signed my sweatshirt. It was so awesome. And they let us hold the Kelly Cup and take pictures and stuff. I posted a few here. i will put the rest on Kodak tomorrow, since I want to put captions and names and stuff, so that will be up sometime tomorrow. Sorry, Manda, thats where i was when you called, so i didnt hear my phone ring! Anyway, GO ACES!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Matt sucked me in to the whole Aces thing and I even listen to Bob and Mark in the morning for pete's sake. My question is...did Mayor Shirley fly up with the cashews? GO ACES!!!!!

Laurie

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!! When I was trying to find a job, I was looking in the QC, and if I found one there, I was going to become a Mallards fan. But football is a good substitute (especially with the extra income to offset my habit). How did you get hooked up with the team members?