Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 08, 2005

We have only like 73 days till we get to come home. I think that Matthew could care less. He was just home so he doesnt care, but I cant wait. We pretty have decided to take Jackie home. As long as she doesnt get too spoiled, and we do bring her back. I have a feeling a certain someone will want to keep her. Just remember, she is only visiting. LOL.

Matthew and I went to the doctor on Thursday. I havent been able to shake this bug since I got back from Bellevue and I gave it to Matthew. Now its a sinus infection. But the stupid doctor gave me amoxicillin. Please. I might as well just stand on my head for as much as thats gonna help MY sinus infections. Gimme the good stuff. He didnt give Matthew any antibotics at all. Even though he has the same thing. He alost didnt give them to me. I'm thinking, "Is this guy serious?" I know when I have a sinus infection. I have been getting them since I was young. And there were those couple years when it seemed lke I got 5. He seriopusly wasnt goingt o give me antibotics. What a quack. Yes, its good you dont just hand them out, but be serious. Just cuz you dont klike to give them doesnt mean you shouldnt give them to people who need them. I want Dr. Lake back. Anyway, this quack wanted me to get a CT scan to diagnose sinitieus. Of something like that. Mom says thats just an inflammation of the sinuses. Why do I need a CT scan for that? I can tell you that my sinuses are inflammed. Otherwise, there would be more room in my head for my brain than there currently is. Quack.

So begins the busy season at work. PFD's come out this week. (for those of you who dont know those are the permenant dividend fund checks. Oil money) Kick off to the holiday season. Yippee. I think mom thinks that I work too much. Which is probably true. She asked me what I did for fun. I dont know what I do for fun. I watch TV when I get off work. We dont really have money for fun. When we get out of debt, then I will have fun. Cuz I figure, I should be dead by then, and have plenty of time to have fun. Right? right. Bleak out look. Oh, well.

Anyway, I should head off to bed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You don't need money to have fun, you just have to be more creative.

Amanda said...

Oh, and isn't it just hi-larious the way doctors don't think you know your own body?

Ems said...

Yeah, um hello, I have been in it for 23 years now, I think I know what is going on. Quack.