Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2005

I had the best night. Until now.

We had a lot of trick or treaters. This is my first year to actually hand out candy. I had so much fun. It made me so happy. It made me remember how much fun I had going out. Mom always took us. We had our staples, the houses we always went to. Grandma would give us chocolate chip cookies. And we had the best costumes. I remeber being an Indian one year. Lew was a cowboy and Amanda was a princess. I loved her dress, with the pointed hat. That was my favorite to play dress up in later. And I was Catwoman. I had these long red nails. I remember being a ballerina one year with this blue outfit and it was cold out so mom made me wear tights and I was so upset cuz I thought that it ruined my costume. We had so much fun. It made me so happy, cuz we were all together. Seeing the kids and being part of their night just brought back all those memories. And I had fun seeing all the little ones. There was this one, she was so cute probably about two. She was a tiger with her little black nose and little wiskers painted on. You could just see her hood with the little ears cuz her mom had her wrapped up in a fur blanket. And this one little guy, he comes to the door and goes "Treeet!" He knew what he wanted.

And Matthew came upstairs and told me that somebody took Jackie's little pump-a-kin. That stupid little thing that made me so happy. I cried. Why would someone take it? Why? Because you didnt think that it meant something to someone? Well, it did. It meant a lot to me. It would be like someone stealing my candy. Why does that one person always have to ruin it?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww. Sorry someone had to go and be an asshat.

Amanda said...

You should totally hang a sign by the pumpkins, entitled "To Whomever Stole Our Pumpkin:" reaming them out. "Thanks for taking our special pumpkin. You totally ruined my Halloween. I hope it made you happy, you &^@#!*~ %@$!@*&."

Ems said...

Actually that thought had crossed my mind.