Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

We got a couple of new girls on Saturday. I picked them out, I hired them, so we will she if they are an improvement from the past. Youngest age is 20. No more high school girls! Anyway, one of them came up to me yesterday and she's like, "You must love working here," Well, yes I do but why do you say that? She's like cuz you get to work with Ralph. He is so hot." EXCUSE ME? First, hello, it's RALPH. I have never thought of him that way. That's like having a crush on your older brother. Second, he's Lori's. And No way am I crossing THAT woman. Even if my job DIDNT depend on it. Plus they are like my family, like I said Ralph is more like a brother to me and Lori is my friend, my boss... So I'm just like, "I havenever looked at him like that." "how can you not!?" she asks. "Becuase he's dating Lori, your boss." "oh." Akward moment follows. It was just a weird conversation that brought on weird thoughts that I never want to think again!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

And besides, you're head over heels in love with your own hottie. You wouldn't want to look at anyone else that way.

Amanda said...

And you want to know something funny? I had the impression Ralph was gay.

Ems said...

Nope, straight as an arrow. Trust me. Its the industry he is in, males are always assumed whether they are or arent. Bodybuilders have the same issue, but not quite as established. And he is a body builder in the beauty industry, screams gay, if you didnt know he was screwing the boss. LOL. I love Ralph! LOL.