Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

We carved pump-a-kins today. I ill post the pics tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go downstairs for them now. Jackie got her own little pump-a-kin. It is so adorable.

I am feeling better today. I am still a little weak in the lower back area. I got kinda sore at work today. But I feel better. I still have this fear that they will come back. Kinda like how I feel about my knee every time I go down stairs, but this one is not my own clumsiness. But today I was better.

It snowed last night and actually stuck. Matthew put on the studded tires. Boo. Cant have Halloween without snow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I didn't do a pumpkin this year because I got sick of them helping with Rachael's. I'm not even going to be home tonight to hand out candy. I don't know why they think they should have TKD class for kids on Halloween night. There's not going to be anyone there.