Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Matthew spoils me.

He made me an appointment to get a hot stoine massage. Because he knew I needed it and would never do it myself. I have something wrong with my shoulder. I cant lfit my arm even vertical with my shoulder. It is just too tense and tight. Like I've been sleeping on it worng for a week. Matt said I have a knot about five inches big right along my shoulder blade and everytime he tries to work it out my arm starts to timgle and goes numb. So he made me an appointment with a professional to get it worked out. He is so thoughtful. I would never have done it myself. I would have just delt with it hurting and made him rub my back all the time. So now I am hopeful that some one who knows what they are doing can help me.

He's so good to me. I love him.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Maybe you need to find room in your budget for a chiropractor.