Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I am so sick of the rain. It rains every day. And what really blows is that I cant wish the rain away. Why? Because when the rain leaves the snow comes in its place. So its rain or snow, and while I do HATE the rain I am SO not ready for the snow yet. I still have a month and I need that month, trust me.

I have about three weeks before we go to Seattle. That should be fun...

Ummm... I know that there are things that go on in my life, I just cant remember them. Oh, I got new contacts. Yippee I know, but these are SOFT contacts. They are SOOO much more comfortable than the hard ones! My eyes dont dry out quite so much. Mom cant believe that they make soft contacts in my strength, but they do. If you dont have them I haighly recommend them (Hint Amanda).

I talked to mom for awhile yesterday. Since she starts her treatments on Tuesday. I'll probably call her again tomorrow since I dont have to work.

Lew left a really sweet message onmy phone. He was singing Forever Young. I cried my eyes out. It was so sweet. I miss him so much some times. I miss everyone. I cant wait to come home for Christmas. I am so excited. I could burst.

Back to the Friends marathon. We have no lives. Tomorrow its CSI. LOL. We are so sad.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sweetie, my eyes are so much worse than yours. They don't make soft contacts in a -12. I've asked.

Ems said...

Well, I thought maybe. My right one is a -10. So I thought there was hope for you.

Amanda said...

-10, huh? It has been a couple years since I've asked. I just bought a new pair of hard, though...I've had my current pair for 11 years, and they're not holding moisture anymore, so they are pretty uncomfortable. Plus, my left eye is catching up with my right eye.

Dr. Davis looked at my left contact and thought I had my contacts switched, then he looked at my right and wasn't so sure. It was kinda funny.

He says "hi", by the way.