Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

I am so excited. We are going to the West Coast Beauty Show this coming weekend. And Deb, who is one of Lori's friends and pretty high up in the West Coast company, has made arrangements for a VIP meeting with Graham Webb. THE Grham Webb. I am freakin. Stylists pay BIG bucks to go to his acedemy in London and dont necessarily ever get to see Graham Webb the man. Like... I dont even know what I am going to say. I dont want to sound like a dorkus. "Der, hello Mr Webb. I sure do like your shampoo..." LOL. Lori is even even freakin out about this. She's like "I wonder what he looks like..." My big mouth, I'm like "Probably like an old British dude." So much for respect. This is like meeting John Paul Mtchell. Except he's dead. Anyway thats my cool news.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You should bring along a shampoo bottle and have him sign it. Then you can display it in a glass case in your store with lights and stuff.

See? It could be much worse. ;)

Anonymous said...

Amanda, don't give her any ideas! ;-)

Laurie