Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2005

What a long day and I didnt even really do anything! Malu and I spent all day at a Graham Webb Retail Authority seminar. WhooHoo. It was TOO terribly boring, but they just repeated a lot of the stuff I have already learned from my other buisness classes. Oh well, doesnt hurt to refresh. The day your done learning is the day your done.

Of course it doesnt help that I lost one of my contact down the drain. I was just washing my hands and it popped right out of my eye, and of course I had the water running, so good bye eyesight. I thought I had a spare pair but only God knows where it is now. So I am reduced to wearing my glasses. Not that I cant see with my glasses, just not as well. I dont like to drive with them on, but since I am so close to work, I dont mind so much. The problem is that I havent been to the eye doctor since I have been here (Not good). So it will be a whole hoopla to get a new contact. But it is prolly a sign I should go since I have been having so many problems with my eyes lately. The climate is just too dry here. Anyway, I need to scadale off to bed. Night.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ohhh, my complete sympathies. I have nightmares about losing contacts down the drain.