Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I have less than a month before I am set to go back to Seattle, well, Bellview. whatever. I am SO ready to go. I need to go out and have some drinks. This time, its all girls, me and Lori, of course, but Malu and Karen are going to come too. We are going to have to get two rooms, I think. Cuz me and Lori will stay out till 3 or 4 in the morning come back shower, nap, and go to the show, but Karen and Malu already said they wont keep up with us. So we should put them in their own room. Can you imagine the four of us trying to share 1 bathroom?! There isnt enough counter space in the world for all our stuff! LOL. Well, its off to bed, Have to get plenty of sleep yto be fresh for work tomorrow. I was a little crabby today. Oh well, maybe people should quit annoying me!

No comments: