Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I spent all day today in front of a computer. And what do I do when I get home? get on the computer. I am going to have such a migrraine. BUT I am almost ready for my vacation. We are getting SO MUCH new stuff it is not even funny. We have to sit down and replan the layout of the store because we have to find room for it all. We are going to departmentalize the store. Like Appliances, nails, mens, accessories, make up, body (LOTIONS AND BATH GELS, ETC.) travel. I mean it is pretty much like that already but we have to create more room. We just need to relocate! I told Lori that. She says if we can keep our sales up it may be an option, but not for a couple years since we just finished painting and are putting in new carpet.

Well, anyway, I need to clean the kitchen since I'm gonna go into work tomorrow. Just half day though, i have a lot of last minute stuff to do. Man, I miss my husband. I am SOOOO ready for him to came home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time Jim and I come up, I NEED to come to the store. I will be like a kid in a candy store.

Emily, you will not have any problem finding Matt's new luggage...VERY RED. He is so proud :-) Now if he could find a place to bring that dang Iowa Hawkeye bank home. The thing is huge.

Laurie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.