Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back to work today. Boo. At least the day went fast. They fired the manager at Symplique so now they are over there and I am incharge of the store until further notice. Bet they are glad I didnt take off longer than I did. Ralph is losing his mind. He could barely carry on a conversation for the fiven minutes that I saw him today. Poor guy.

Everyone made it home safely. I had to call to make sure since no one called me to let me know that all was well. Thats ok, I see where I rate in the food chain. Its quiet around the house. Kind of bittersweet. I loved having them up here, but its nice to have my house back too. And Since I havent gotten to spend any time alone with my husband in around three weeks and wont till the fourth week is over, I am looking forward to this weekend.

We fit a lot of stuff in during the time they were up here. I did a lot that I probably otherwise wouldnt have done, like the kayaking. I got a killer blister on my thumb, but the waterfall was worth it. Pictures are up on the kodak gallery. Shared them with most of you. If you didnt see them, and want to let me know and I will send a link. But I should go to bed. Bright and early. Bright and early...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry we didn't call. We slept maybe a total of an hour on the plane, so wasn't really thinking straight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.