Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I feel like I have hit a wall. I still have this burning desire to march forward, but I don't know how to get past this wall. I feel like I am ever trudging onward but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere. For the past month, I have kind of just been stagnant. I haven't gained anything, I am losing 1 or 2 pounds a week, which is fine, but not how I want to be going. I am trying to push myself a little harder, but I cant get past this sweet tooth that has re-emerged. And the thing is, sweets give me a stomach ache now, but I cant stop myself from eating them. Sabotage. Self-induced. Its a battle with myself. am still winning, just barely. Small victories are still victories, at least that is what I am telling myself anyway.

No comments: