Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not so bad

This week wasnt so bad as the last one. No gain. I lost 2.6 lbs this week and my Body Fat % went down again. So good week in terms of those things, bad week mentally. I have been ahving INTENSE carvings for something, I cant figure out what, and that is the root of the problem. My mental default craving is chocolate, but that isnt what I want. I had a minature Snickers at work, to test if that was my craving, and it SOOOO wasnt. I tried Reese's just to be should (that was my favorite a couple months ago) and it was SOOO sweet, I didnt even enjoy it. That wasnt what I wanted. So since I cant find what I want, I want everything. But I know that I dont REALLY want everything, but that doesnt stop me from trying to find what I am looking for...except I cant find it.

No comments: