Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yikes! Job time.

I just applied for a job in Rockford. Yep, I did. Kinda scary. Like it makes it real, you know? Like I know that I am searching for a job, and in 76 days or so, I am going to need a job! I am jsust, I dont know, freaking a little. Not TOO much yet, but still a little bit. It is getting so close. If anyone would like to find us somewhere to live, i wont argue with that! LOL. But I did apply for a job, the one at KinderCare. I am pretty excited about it.

I have officially sorted through all my clothes, and I have a good box of donations. I said a quiet apology whenever I through in something that someone gave me. I am trying to be strong about this so I can get rid of some of the stuff that I never wear. I think I did pretty good, really. Like I said I have a nice sized box of stuff to donate. I am just getting so nervous.

And I know that the stress is getting to me cuz my fingers have gone numb. I have had that happen before, and I have had it happen because my back was out, but I know this is different cuz its more than tingling, its numb. I tried it out with cold, and its in both hands. I don't believe there is anything that they can do about this. If I did make an appointment they will probably want to do another MRI, which I probably need anyway, since it has been over two years since my last one, and I might as well do it while it is free, right? But the good news is that the nerve pain has subsided, for the most part, my neck is still a little sensitive. That sucked pretty bad. I have had some pain before, but that sucked. I guess I'll suck it up and call tomorrow to see what I need to do to get an MRI. Prolly have to go in to Family Practice to get a referral. That's awesome, Matthew will just have to find a ride to work I guess. Its a very weird sensation, not being able to feel the pads of your fingers. I can feel all around except right on the pads of 8 of my fingers (my thumbs seem to be fine right now) so I have to use the tips of my fingers, to type for example, otherwise I don't know what I am doing. Very strange.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have a difficult time getting rid of things people gave me, too. I have a set of pajama pants you gave me that are way too big, but I can't bring myself to send to Goodwill. Want them back? Or maybe they would fit Mom.