Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 09, 2008

California Baby

Oh, goodness. So we didn't put up the Christmas decorations because we decided to wait till the last minute to have TMO come and pack us up. Like a week before we are set to leave. Same thing with the truck, we are just going to wait as long as we can and then prolly rent a car for the last few days since Matthew will have a lot of running around to do. We sorted through a bunch of stuff in the basement. And I have an overflowing box of donation stuff. So I felt pretty good about that... We listened to Christmas music all day today. It made us miss WDW. Almost a year to go. We are getting so excited.

Misters has been doing really well with the solid foods. His favorites are sweet potatoes, squash (also Mommy's favorite) and peas. He seems to be hit and miss on the carrots. He liked them yesterday, but today he would fake cough every time I gave him a spoonful. That's his idea of covering up that he;s spitting them out. He is so smart. And a little sneaky for a baby. I am completely serious, cuz he does the same thing with green beans, he turns his head, "coughs" and when he turns backs he's got it down his front. LOL. And tonight, it was SO hilarious cuz I was making him eat the carrots (I later figured out it was cuz they were still cold from the fridge.) and I gave him a spoonful, and he pounded his fist on the tray, and just gave me this look like, "Mom, what the heck? I don't want those!" It was SOOOOO funny because of the pounding of the fist. I am so glad Matthew was in the kitchen and got to see it too. The down side is the new foods are giving him some serious diaper rash. Today, he went poopy and his butt was SOOOOOO red and raw that a little spot was bleeding! I was freaking out. But I bought some California Baby Diaper Rash Cream, and it worked AMAZING. I put it on after the bad poopy, and by the VERY NEXT DIAPER CHANGE, the redness was almost gone. BY THE VERY NEXT CHANGE!!!! Like MAYBE a half an hour later. I am amazed and I will recommend it to everyone, and I think I shall start using all the California Baby stuff. I have read some great things about the brand, but I could never find it, and I didn't bother to order it... but I found it, where else, at Target, so I bought it. And I tried it, and I LOVE it. Hooray for California Baby. It has saved Misters' Butt!

No comments: