Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Some updates

I hope this nerve thing is temporary. It is spreading though. Earlier it was just a patch about the size of my fist, that was so sensitive that it felt like a REALLY bad sunburn. So much so that I had to hold my shirt off my chest. As the night went on it spread across my chest, and up my left shoulder. I can best describe it as the worst sunburn you have ever had but without the heat. I've felt it before, usually it happens to my forearms, never y chest. Hopefully it doesn't stick around or I wont be wearing a shirt for awhile, but Hayden doesn't know he's hurting Mommy when he lays his head down on my chest, or when he plays with my shirt collar. Poor little baby.

I will be sending out pictures that we got taken on Friday. I will pick them up in a couple weeks.

We may have come full circle back to Rockford. I haven't decided how I feel about it, but I DO know that any real decision we come to will be ok with me at this point because this unknown thing is to stressful for me. If we decide on Rockford, at least that gives us a direction to focus in, you know?

We got an invitation for Thanksgiving. Craig (one of the Season Ticket Holders who sits in front of us) invited us to come and have Thanksgiving with them. So I think we are going to go. It should be a lot of fun. And he wants to take Hayden on his first sled ride (I am still unsure if this is sledding or "Alaskan Sledding" which means snow machine ((snow mobile to you Outsiders)) ) Either way, I trust Craig. And he is excited that we will be spending Hayden's 1st Thanksgiving with them. He just adores Misters (who doesn't?). Yesterday, Cathy (& Craig) were talking about how disappointed they were that they wouldn't get to watch Hayden grow up. But it should be a good time.

Misters is getting to be VERY mobile. He still doesn't get up on all fours (which I never figured he would do anyway) But he gets to where he wants to go, and he gets there FAST. He is still doing the twisting inch worm thing, but it is working for him and I think he is perfecting it cuz one minute he is by the table the next minute I look and he is in the living room trying to eat the DVDs. Or in the kitty's toy box. When he wants to get in his Bouncer, he'll go over to it and pull on the seat to let us know that he wants to get up in it. He cant quite sit by himself yet, but he is getting close. If you sit him up he'll sit for a few seconds and then he'll either fold forward or fall over, but he is sitting for longer and longer. And if we stand him up, he'll support himself VERY well. If he wants to stand up, he'll make his way to the wicker box in the living room and pound on the side of it. He likes to hang onto your fingers so he can stand. Like this picture.

Still no teeth. He has his 6 month appointment on the 13th (ten days before 7 months). I am interested to see how much he has gained from the 23rd. He feels bigger. He is eating so much. He LOVES oatmeal and peaches. We're giving him more actual fruit so we can cut down on juice. Since the only reason he was having the juice was because he wasn't eating solids yet, so now that he is, we don't have to give him the juice. He should be ready to have a good Thanksgiving meal! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope this pain stuff is REALLY temporary.