Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am so freaking tired. I just cant catch up on sleep, no mater how early I get to bed. At some point (usually around 4) I wake up for an hour because I am too worried about something, that I cant do anything about at 4 in the morning anyway, so why worry about it... But its always something and always am and always an hour. And the hockey games dont help much, cuz we dont get home till 10 pm... I am thinking about not going tonight... Blasphemy, I know ( dont tell my husband) but I just want to go home and go to bed. I could be asleep now, cuz I dont have to be at work for another hour and a half. I could get an hour in but instead I am here, typing this, and listening to Bob and Mark. Nope I am going to tale a nap. Its 8:40 in the morning and I am going to take a nap. Sweet.

No comments: