Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I actually have a ew moments to sit down and jot some things down... I am feeling pretty good but the aches and pains of pregnancy are starting to really set in. I am having more ligament pains and my feet hurt a lot of the time. (Work is really good about lettingme sit down when I need to.) And my fingers swell up by the end of the day, so I havent been wearing my wedding ring for fear that I wont be able to get it off. There have been a couple close calls, so I quit wearing it. I need to get a chain or something so I can wear it, I dont like not having it. We are all ready for Christmas around here, presents are being wrapped and meals planned... Too bad we have so long to wait!!! Friday is Baby Day, as we refer to it around here. And the days cant pass quickly enough... My appoinment is at 9:30 so at least I dont have to wait all day, but lets wait to see if I get any sleep the night before!!! LOL. Thats pretty much it. Tomorrow I hope to finish up my shopping and get the gifts sent off in reasonable time, otherwise you'll just have to wait, I guess. OH! Matthew had his Promotion Ceremony on Friday. It was kind of fun to go to and hear all thedifferent cheers. he Communications Flight had some REALLY funny ones. OK, have a good week and if I dont post anything before Friday, I'll do it then! HA!

2 comments:

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Do you want to go hold up the ultrasound place right friggin now as badly as I do? GIVE ME AN U/S NOW PEOPLE!! He he.

Amanda said...

Your ring is gold, right? Didn't you have a chain that you wore Matt's class ring on for the longest time that was gold? That might be appropriate.