Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Matt and I plan on hitting some year end clearance furniture sales and seeing if there are any that we like. I want to go and get a clothesline since I will have a basement and can do like Amanda did and hang clothes up down there. I am saving my money though so I can get a puppy. Matthew wants a cat so bad. he will probably get a cat first. Cats hate me. All of his did anyway. Except Rusty. She was a good cat. I had been trying to pick out some names I like. Matt thinks I should wait till I see the piuppy and then I would know what I wanted, but I like to be prepared. Plus it gives me something to do besides worry about work.

We started inventory. So I am really bogged down and then you through moving on top of it and its the same way I started LAST year! I'm just glad that the holiday season is almost over and I can "relax" a bit. Once January is over I can start thinking about coming home. I already told Lori that we were going to go. Hopefully I an have at least two weeks.

Christmas was nice. We opened presents in the morning and then went over to Marcus and Amelia's for dinner. We had turkey and ham and potatoes amd corn and green beans and pie. So it was kinda nice to have a meal like that. Granted its not crablegs, but its still nice. I'm kinda kickin mself now cuz I didnt think to send some home for Christmas dinner. Thats what we always had on Christmas. Oh, well, next year.

I got some really nice stuff. Matt did a good job for not have a list, and never having had to shop for me like that. I got a hose : ), an Epson picture printer, $150 for Victoria's sercret, a pet feeder, and a water fountain for the pets, and My little Ponies from Amanda, and slippers from mommy and daddy and some clothes from them too. And my satin sheets from Matthew. We have found that having the satin pillow cases on is kinda a pain cuz they slide right off the bed so we went back to the old ones. Of, course I got Harry Potter. Jim and Layurie gave me a Simon gift card to use at my mall. I will proably use it to go to JC Penny's cuz they are having some AWESOME sales over there. Maybe I wil browse the home department and get something cute for the house. That's what I am probably going to do with the one from Julie and Brian. I love picking out stuff for the house. I am so excited. OH! ANd julie found this adorable little ornament that is these two pink flamigos and the its a him and a her and they are wearing these little hats and it sez "our First Christmas Together" and their legs are all dangly. It is SO cute! So thank you everyone if I havent already told you. I will be sure to let you know exactly what I picked out.

Hopefully this publishes. The last couple of times I tried to post it wouldnt do it. so cross your fingers. Of course if you're reading this then it did and you dont really need to... ANyway. Good night.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're very welcome. I did NOT get Harry Potter. I'm hoping to get it from Ashley, otherwise I will have to buy it. I'm not waiting until March to see if I get it from you, so if you bought me that, take it back.

Do you know what your house looks like already? The layout and stuff? Because you might have better ideas of what you want if you at least know that. And, you'll know even better when you've lived there a while.

You coulda sent crab legs home?!? There were too many as it was. SOMEbody didn't eat their share.