Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year People

Welp, 2004 is almost over. There is only about 12 and a half hours left of it. Now it is time to look back on our year and see what was good and what we could do better in hopes of making next year even better.

I, myself, had a tremendus (sp?) year. I dont know how they get much better. I mean it started out rough with having no money and not having the guts to ask mom and dad for some so I would just starve instead. God, I was stupdid. But How many years do you get to complete pick up all of your things and completely start over in a new place, on a new life? That was pretty great. I hope that 2005 can live up to it. But I gtet a lot of great things to do next year like come home! And I get to live in a house again. So I would like to say good bye to 2004. It has done me well. And I look forward to 2005. And my your new year be as blessed as mine has been!

Ok, anyway last night we bought a couch. Matt is so scared to tell his mom. He doesnt want her to freak. BUt I love this couch and so does Matthew. It is from the Ashley Homestore. It is off-white (I, Know hold on) It has an ottoman that goes with it and it has a chaise attached, which is what I wanted. At first I told Matthew no, because it was a light color. But it is made of this fabric that you cant stain. And we got it extra protected so if anything gets on it that we cant get out, they will send someone out to clean it for us. And for some reaso, if they cant get it out they will re cover the couch. For ten years! I love it, but we do kinda feel guilty about buying it. I mean we JUST got our credt cards paid off. BUt I LOVE it. I want to sit in it right now. Well, i need to call my mommy so I have to go. Bye! HAppy New Year

No comments: