Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas

How do you make the first Christmas together truely unforgettable? You (matthew) fnd out that we have a house, keep it a secret and then tell you wife (me) on Christmas morning by giving her auto doggy feeder with our new address taped to the side. I cant believe he was a ble to keep it a secret. He was dying to tell me but didnt. But he couldnt wait for me to open what he called the grand daddy of all Christmas presents.I cant wait to move out of here. I mean I like it, but it is an apartment and comes with everything an apartment comes with. I am so excited. He did a good job for not having a Christmas list from me. Oh, well,. I have to get to work now so I will talk more later. I have to go bundle up for the sub-zero temperatures outside. I just ant to crawl back into bed. Matt got me satin sheets and now I never want to leave my bed again!

No comments: