Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2004

Parking pass Nazis

They took my parking pass away last night. they told me that there was almost $400 owed on it. That means they havent been paying it since January. Well, lets see since I was starting my last semster of college at the UofI on January and since that particular university is located in IOWA, then it is not my problem that it hasnt been paid. I have only had it since the middle of August. And I had a hand full of pay stub that say that I HAVE paid for it since I recieved it. But Lori puts all of the passes on the store credit card and the Parking authority lady told me that my card was not on the list. So the money from my paycheck is where, if it hasnt been paying for my card? We'll get is sorted out. Worse case scenio is that I will have to pay for parking on Sunday. Boo. But Arlene is going to call me as soon as Lori calls her. But I know Lori so That may be awhile. Hopefully she'll be on the ball today. HA. Stupid parking Pass Nazis.

No comments: