Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 04, 2004

Disclaimer

This blog has a rating of PG-13. Paremtal discretion is advised.

All right, so I was leaving work last night. Wait no, I'll start somewhere else. Ok so Lori and Ralph are an item. They have been, I've known this for a long time. But when they are at work it is always strictly buisness. Well, Lori called Ralph in yesterday to us move some make up racks. (They were mega heavy) So I was the last to leave, or so I thought. When I went to shut the lights off, Lori's door to her office was open. That door should never be open, but I thought I was the last person in the store. So I knocked to see if anyone was there. Well, they must not have heard me, and they must have thought that THEY were the last ones to leave the store. They werent actually haveing sex, but you get the picture. Now I am warped. I imagine it to be a lot like walking in on your parents. You know that the have sex, but you dont ever want to think about it. You are better to assume that they dont. Ignorance is bliss. Now I cant stop thinking about it. And I have to work with both of them today. I dont think they saw me, but I sure as hell, saw them. AHHHHHH!!! I must think of something else. It'll be fine. I will get through this.

No comments: