Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Baby Fever

OK people I have caught the fever. I knew it would come sooner or later but I just figured it would be later. I know that I have to wait and that is the right decision, but I cant wait to have a baby. Last night we went to Diamond Center, and we looked at the puppies. They had a whole bunch of German Shepards. Anyway, we went to Baby Gap to look for clothes for Baby Turd and I found this fuzzy little outfit with ears on the hood and the little fettsies looked like paws, and i looked at Matthew and ws like "You knopw we can pack this away. My baby needs to have this." And he didnt laugh at me. He said I could if I wanted to, so I did. Am I nuts? Probably. Oh, well. You can all know that we are not having a baby, but it isnt far away.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You are going to put your child in an outfit with ears and paws? That's worse than dressing up a dog. I may have to think about disowning you.

Ems said...

You disown me and you wont have a niece/nephew. Besides, if you saw it you would think it was super cute.

Anonymous said...

The baby fever will getcha! We were going to wait until we were 27. Oh and were are what? 24 now??!! I think that a little outfit with paws and ears is ADORABLE! When else can you dress like that except when you are little, might as well enjoy it.
Anyway, I would start with a puppy if you can, they are a good way to ease into the late night crying and arguing over who is getting up at 2 am in the freezing 120 below 0 weather to stand in your pajamas and wait for it to pee. Even though babies don't pee outside, you get my drift. I would start packing baby stuff away, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I wanted to before we got pregnant but Brian wouldn't let me. He's the baby shopping nazi. Oh and we have belly pictures we will send soon. Later Gater.
Julie