Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 05, 2004

Solid food... Oh how I have missed ye

Ok, so now that I do not want to kill myself and all of my insides have decided to remain on the inside of me, I returned to work today. I only work 4 hours on Friday so I figured I could handle it. It usually isnt ever busy so it was a nice transition back to the living world. I went to the doctor this morning. He seemed to think that there is nothing to be concerned about even though I have not eaten any solid food in 3 and a half days. He said it was just something that has been going around and I had to let it run its evil course through my body and it would go away on its own. "Drink lots of fluids and get planty of rest." Yeah right. Oh well I will try. So all is well, and I am stil alive. I will have to call my mommy and let her know I made it through all right. She was worried I was gonna let it go and have it turn into another New Year's episode. Hell, no. I WILL NOT go through that again. Not that I remember most of it since I was delirious with a fever. Ok, I need to go to bed now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Didn't know you were sick...feel better soon!