Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So winter has arrived here. It isnt snowing today, but it is a brisk 20 degrees. Yeah. I'm SO glad that the only time I spend outside is my short storoll out to my car which has already been running for a 1/2 hour thanks to remote start and then from my car to the heated skywalk that attaches the parking garage to the mall. Poor Matthew. He has to work outside.

I did a bit of slipping and sliding on Monday going home in the snow. That was before I discovered 4 wheel drive. Matt is gonna put my stud tires on this weekend and I will be ready for winter.

Right now I haveto go shower so I can cast my ballot and decide whether Alaska should legalize marijuna and if they should outlaw bear baiting. I really dont know how I am going to vote on the pot thing. I have never really seiously thought about it. So I will actually do a bit of quick research then I will shower and vote. See ya patriots later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I thought you were a Libertarian, too. Vote yes!