Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2004

My First post

I thought this would be easier than writing all y'all and telling the same stories. We have made the trip up north. It was long and tiring but it is over. I love being married and I get a tingly feeling when Matthewe calls me his wife. But I have never been so lonely. Imiss my friends more than I can say. ANd I miss my family. Matt makes me hapopy but there isa void that he can never fill. I cant tell him that cuz he would take it personally but I cant help the way I feel. We have attempted to asemble a futon./ The first test of our marriage.. This mat seems silly but If you were present when we tried to assemble his parent's gri9ll you would understand. Well, that is all for today. There is more to tel but I have stuff to do.

No comments: