Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Milestones...postponed?

Why is it that every time I am close to reaching a new milestone, I find someway to ruin it? This week I had the potential to cross over into the teens, weight-wise, to reach 65 lbs lost and to drop into the 30% range on BMI. I am doubting that any of those things will happen this week. I don't feel like I got in any quality work outs. I mean I am sore from lifting, but as far as true aerobic workouts...I just don't feel that I had a good week. I know it is ok to have a low impact week, but I didn't really want it to happen this week. My leg still hurts (though I discovered that an elliptical doesn't bother it ((too Little too late on that discovery)) and I told Matthew that I would put i the effort to take it easy and let it heal before I threw myself back into serious workouts. Of course, I forgot about the importance of this week when I made that agreement.

No comments: