Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 17, 2006

Since the Break-Up is official (its capitalized since it is a catistrophic event in my life) the air in the store is different. Almost like a mourning. Thats how I feel anyway. Because I am mourning. I know nothing else but Ralph and Lori and now there is no "and", so its hard for me. Like they are breaking up with me. I have spoken with both of them. They are each handling it in their own way. Ralph has gone into seclusion and Lori flew to Vegas for a few days. Some have said that was irresponsible of her to leave when this transition is taking place, but I cant blame her. News this big will fly through this town's beauty industry like wild fire. Hair dressers love a good story and love drama even more. But there is no drama. They broke up. Its not any of anyones buisness why. They just did. But people wont care. They will say what they want to no matter how hurtful. I've already heard it. And this just happened on Saturday. People saying he was after her money and shit like that. It hurts to think that people really think that about him. I made sure to let him know that as far as L.A. Style was concerned, he resigned and thats all we have to say. We are not involved in the personal stuff so we will not comment on the personal stuff. I will protect him, and her, as much as I can. I know how he really feels about her, and the store, about me, and that is all I care about and it is for those reasons that I will not feed the fire with any details that people may twist into slander. It is the least I can do, for both of them.

I know that he had to do what he had to do, and I understand that. When your personal life and your professional life get so intertwined together, when one doesnt work out, the other one cant continue. I know this. But that is also why I am mad at him, and both of them. Because now I get shoved into something that I dont think I am ready to take on. Her store lies in my hands. Solely in my hands. Ralph isnt my crutch anymore. But how dare you abandone me? How dare you! I have never known anything other than them. And for that I mourn.

No comments: