Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Alright, so I realize that it hads been a long time since I have blogged, and I apologize, sort of. But I havent realt felt like it. Everything is going good. I just got back from Seattle. Had a nice time. Not really exciting to report. BUT I do have some exciting news. In a couple of weeks, I have a meeting with the VP of Pureology! Well, not just me, Jackie and Brandi and of ourse Lori will be there, but OMG, Pureology! This is like the mothership coming to visit. Awesome! ut right now I have to go grocery shopping so I thought i would let you know I was still around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, as you know I am a Pureology groupie thanks to you. Two weeks ago I purchased the new Nanoworks shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. Talk about pricey!!! But it is so worth it. I am probably the only one reading your blog that has a true appreciation of the Pureology products. I envy you!!!

Anonymous said...

Comment is mine...sorry.

Laurie