Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So I have really been enjoying VH 1's "I love Toys" series. It is fun to see all those toys that you may have forgotten about. Tonight I actually laughed out loud cuz I tuned in late ( I have the DVR set to record all 5 episodes on Fridayand they were talking about Tinker Toys. And I honestly have not even THOUGHT about Tinker Toys in YEARS. And Lew ALWAYS wanted to play woith the Tinker Toys at Grandma's. Sometimes I would actually WANT to play and sometimes I HAD to. But he always wanted to. And I laughed because they said that the only kids that WANTED to play with Tinker Toys, and actually built things (Like cars, Lew) with them were the kids who grew up to be engineers. And everyone else just made a square. And I laughed, and laughed cuz Lew would have these great creations and I would put sticks all around in one of the wheels and call it a smowflake or a flower or something. Now he's working at Rolls Royce and I run a hair salon.

Who would have thought Tinker Toys could help predict the future?

No comments: