Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I've decided to get up early and go see the dogs start tomorrow. With or with out Matt. He wants to stay out all night, on the first night we both have off in a week, thats fine. Whatever. I will be by myself. I dont NEED him to be with me, I would just LIKE him to be with me once and awhile. I even called him from work today to tell him that I missed him and that i loved him, and he STILL goes and plays pool with Marcus. He sees him everyday, he hasnt seen me, at least not awake since Sunday. I called him at the hockey game and asked him if he was going to go play pool, cuz if he was then I wasnt going to stay up for him, and I told him that I was having a shitty day. "No, I think we are going to TGI Fridays." Oh, ok. so to me he just told me that he WASNT going to go play pool and so I waited up for him. He pulls up, comes inside and says he is going to go play pool. And wants to know why I am mad. "Is this part of your crappy day?" Yes, you butt head, it is part of my crappy day and you just put the cherry on top of the shit pile that has been the last couple of days, so thanks. Thanks for making me cry the tears I have been doing so well at holding back. That fucker is the only one who can make me cry (and i mean real tears, not sappy commercial fake tears).. And he always finds that way to do it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor Nemine. [hugs]