Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wow, I guess it has been awhile since I've blogged. Too busy I guess. Had some DRAMA at the spa. People stealing. People being fired. Lori being hurt. Ralph being pissed. Emily picking up the pieces. Same ol' deal. Mom and dad are ooked and set to come up in August. so that gives me some thng to look forward to. I really needed something. I would look forward to my trips but i never know when those are. I just know I need to get away from that store for a few days. I have the Northwest show at the end of March, so I know we'll be going to that one. And then we ahve the West oast show n April. And the TMS confrence in May and Cosmoprof in Vegas in late June earlt July... So I have those to look forward to. And L.A. is in there somewhere. I am getting some cabin fever like no one's buisness right now, so I need out. Could be that I am getting burnt out too. either way a few days in Seattle will help. Hitssome clubs, do some shopping, and go to the show. Thats what I need. Now Lori just needs to come back and we can get out of here!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooh, Vegas. I was thinking it would be fun to go back to Vegas, since they have direct flights from CR now.

You'll be booking all over the place!